9.25.2003


I've been delving deeper into Hillsong's website and I just happened to notice that their official "youth group" encompasses people up to the age of THIRTY-FIVE. How unbelievably cool is that?! I just think that is so awesome! I get so bummed out when I find out I'm too to old to be a part of something fun and exciting. I think all youth groups should let us stay until we are at least 30. I'm not ready to shake off some of the merits of youth. I want to be wildly passionate, and fun-loving, and adventurous... Boy, would I love to be there...

*sigh*

Is that coveting? Probably... I should focus on what I can do for God while I'm here. And boy, do I have lots of ideas. I'm full of ideas, can you tell? Let's take a breather, and I can tell you later. ;-)

May God bless your life, and your loved ones. May He keep you safe from the enemy, and may you keep Him always in your heart. Be well, my friends!

-Jack-

|