9.27.2003

It's Title-Time!



Well, let's have a look-see, shall we?

Hmmm... I can't say that it's too terribly bad. Perhaps we'll just have to go with it. I want some way to more easily distinguish between posts, for all you fast scrollers out there.

And I think I'll be archiving weekly, rather than monthly.... at least for a while anyhow, as I seem to be posting quite frequently. Alrighty then. See how easy it is to make decisions? Now if only I could put this new-found boldness into practice when I go to McDonald's. Yes, yes, I'm one of those people that can never make up their minds.

Well, I hope you've enjoyed the blog thus far, though I warn you: as I become more accustomed to blogging, my posts will become more focused, and not quite so chatty. I tend to have very strong opinions. Hopefully it will start up the rhetoric and we can all have a grand time debating things. But no matter your feelings, let's remember to keep things nice, my friends--remember, God hears every thought.

I'll be on later tonight, and perhaps I'll come across something worth talking about. Until then, God bless you! Oh, and thanks for stopping by... really. :-)

-Jack-

|