9.26.2003


Hey there, hi there, ho there. And all that good stuff, too. I found a pretty cool website today. They're trying to accumulate one million "signatures" for Jesus Christ. Pretty neat idea. Go have a look and help them out!

I worked a double today. The night show was pretty funny--the girl playing Eliza Doolittle lost it on stage and started cracking up when she was supposed to be throwing a fit. I laughed so hard that the actors told me they could hear me onstage.

I invited her (Eliza) to visit my church on Sunday. She sounded really excited. I hope she comes. I think she'll really like it.

My church is called Common Ground Community Church. We're new, but we average 100 - 130 for our attendance right now... though we're growing so fast, that won't be the average for more than another week or two, lol. Last month we were averaging 70 - 100. At any rate, it's a great church--our pastor, Chuck, is a great man of God. The Lord has helped him guide me so much already. He's been given some wonderful insights.

I found another site last night and was up until all hours scouring it. It has an amazing message, and it's so well put together. The messages are great, and so true.

But at the same time, it makes me feel like I'm not yet good enough. Know what I mean? I just... I guess I just doubt myself a lot. But I know I shouldn't do that. The Holy Spirit resides in me, and there's no reason to doubt. Anyway... that sight is a great resource, full of really useful information. You should definitely check it out!

Well, I think I'll go do some more surfing. I love soaking up information out here. Until I started really getting serious about my faith, it never occurred to me that the Internet could actually help me in my walk with God! He's just so awesome, isn't He???

God bless you, and be well!

-Jack-

|