9.25.2003


Well, that wasn't the most pleasant of days. But at least I got my new cellphone in the mail. After 3 years with the same exact phone (yeah, I know, I just never felt like upgrading to a newer one--my old one worked fine), I lost it. Don't have a clue where it went, I still can't find it. I know it's either in my house, my car, or my parents house. Oh well. Now I have this teeny-tiny itty-bitty little silver flip-phone. It's so lightweight it feels like a toy phone.

I'm still "heaven-bent" on going to HILC. I don't think anyone on earth can understand this yearning (but I suppose that's like every woman who conceives acting like she's the first one to ever be pregnant). It's just such a constant and desperate thing. I can't even fully describe it... I just keep waving my arms around and making urgent little noises of exasperation whenever I try.

I didn't do much today. Went to work, came home and tried to clean mom's bathrooms... but my son kept getting into things, and I didn't really have anyone around to help distract him. He's such a cute little handfull, though. Then I took him with me to music practice for the Praise and Worship Team. It went really, really well. It's so great, because we get to worship together twice a week. That's what usually happens anyway... we start out with a rehearsal and end up just praising God. It's so freakin' cool.

After that I came home, said goodbye to Mom (she's joining Dad in London for a week--Dad's anniversary gift), then came on home to set up my spankin' new phone. It's fun, I love all the little features I can play with. It was amazing to realize how much I rely on that thing. My life has seemed so disconnected this last week without one. I don't like that... not the feeling, it was a good wake-up. Rather, I don't like that I'm so dependent on it. I'm considering having my home phone disconnected. But then I wouldn't be able to keep this diary, since I'd have no internet access, lol. I don't know, we'll see what happens.

GOD BLESS YOU!!!! and be well :-)

-Jack-

|