2.03.2007

"Friends", and why they suck

One thing I've really come to hate about "friends" is that sometimes there comes a point when their behavior changes for the negative, and all in the name of friendship. people stop being real, stop being honest, because they think the truth might hurt you... but what they fail to realize is that the little white lie, that teeny little calculated omission, hurts more than the most shocking or horrible truth... And the truth always comes out anyway... So now, I've lost faith in them, respect in them... They are no longer trustworthy...

But I suppose that in it's own way is a sort of truth coming out... that they would do that. I need to know that about a person as well. Just really stinks that I get blinded by who I thought they were, and I've already trusted them too much.

I need to work on that.

- Jess, aka "Jack"

|