2.02.2007

Almost

It's almost that time again... Why does every February seem to bring me back here?

I seriously doubt anyone is even out there anymore. It's likely no one will see this. Strangely, I'm comforted by that. Anonymity can be a freeing thing, in ways. But it has it's chains too. Keeps you living in the hell you want to escape because no one can find you to help pull you out of it.

Life is really screwed up. Mine anyhow. I thought I was doing ok there for a while. And I know it's getting better... But it's still so close to bad that it's not really noticeable yet. But of course, once my mood changes, I'll probably have a different perspective on it. It's very gray out today... Been raining on and off. And we all know what that does to me. The melancholy sets in, despair dancing around it's edges.

I suppose I have a lot of catching up to do... Sit tight. I'm sure it'll come.

- Jess, a.k.a. "Jack"

|